Guided tour of London
- See where English kings have been crowned since 1066
- Let your guide share their knowledge of English history
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monuments and traditional marketplaces from one corner of the UK capital to the other and back.
- Meet your guide
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- 10 Downing Street
- Trafalgar Square
- National Gallery (and entrance)
- St. James’s Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Take double decker bus up Fleet Street
- Tower of London
- St. Katharine’s Docks
- The Shard
- Hay’s Gallery
- Globe Theatre
- Southwark Cathedral
- Borough Market
- This tour uses public transportation. If you do not have an Oystercard, make sure to get one before the start of tour
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person
- Guided tour of London
- Entrance to the National Gallery
- Admission to buildings/attractions (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Take exit 4 out of Westminster underground station and meet in front of Cafe Nero
- While lunch is not included on this tour, your guide will give you plenty of time to sample the local options
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 9.20am
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided t...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Explore some of the greenest and stylish spaces in London on this guided tour. You’ll step into Hyde...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Explore the massive collection of the British Museum alongside your guide on this tour. You’ll see a...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
See British tradition come to life on this fully-guided Changing of the Guard walking tour that ensu...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...
This hop on – hop off sightseeing bus tour allows you to explore this historical city from the comfo...
This two-part morning tour gives participants a crash course on British royal and democratic history...