Harry Potter Film Locations Tour in a British Classic Car
- See where Harry Potter was filmed in London
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- See the main sights of the capital in a restored classic Mini Cooper
- Let your highly trained local guide drive you around London
Calling all Muggles and Wizards! Come and discover a wonderful world of magic.
Squeeze between two buses over Lambeth Bridge, just as Harry did, but rather than travelling in the Night Bus you will be in a restored classic Mini Cooper. See the inspiration behind Diagon Alley and where the Death Eaters threatened from above. You will see film locations featured in all of the films from the Philosopher’s Stone to the Deathly Hallows. Whether you wish to be Harry, Ron or Hermione, retrace the stars’ footsteps and recreate the famous scenes for yourself. You will finish up at Platform 9 3⁄4 just in time to catch the Hogwarts Express back home.
You want to take a unique picture close to the Millenium Bridge that the Death Eaters destroyed in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix? No problem! Just let your driver know and he'll pull over for you whenever possible.
You will see:
- Entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
- 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Lambeth Bridge, where The Knight Bus squeezes through two double-decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- and many more...
- Private driver & local guide
- 2-hour drive
- Gratuities (optional)
A4, London WC2N 5DU, UK
Pick-up is organized anywhere in Zone 1 Central London.
- All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Please call at least 48h prior to the tour to confirm your pick-up time and meeting point
- Please print your voucher and bring it to the staff on the day of the tour.
- The price is per car, for a maximum of 3 persons traveling in the same car.
- No wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheelchair accessible only when 2 passengers per car
- Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza – The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- The cars are smaller than most normal cars and therefore can be more difficult to get in and out of. Please take extra care when boarding, especially when entering the rear of the vehicle and keep hands and feet away from the doors and windows at all times.
- All of our drivers have an excellent topographic knowledge of the city of London.
- This tour is available daily at the time of your choice between 10 am and 11pm.
- The tour is unavailable on Christmas Day (December 25) and on the 1st of January.
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...