Harry Potter walking tour of London
- See some unique Harry Potter film locations in London up-close
- See the Ministry of Magic and Leaky Cauldron in real life
- Enjoy a 2h walking tour around London and join the magical world
- See London landmarks: St Paul’s Cathedral and Millenium Bridge
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the city's rich muggle and wizarding history, amazing facts about the books and films and see many of the Harry Potter film locations used in London, including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron. The tour features familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and attractions including St Paul’s Cathedral, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument. Along the route of your Harry Potter walking tour, you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up-close.
You will see:
- The polyjuice scene where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry from the Deathly Hallows
- The ticket barrier scene with Arthur Weasley in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- The visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- The bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) and Prisoner of Azkaban
- Professional guide
- Zone 1 Travelcard OR Oyster Card (single journey)
- Children up to 16 years old: reduced
Westminster tube station, Bridge St, Westminster, London SW1A 2JR
In the ticket hall, next to the Information Point by Exit 4
- As part of the tour, there will be a short tube journey, so you will need either an Oystercard or a Travelcard valid to travel in Zone 1
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- Please arrive at least 15mins before departure time for check-in
- All participants under 18years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over)
- The tour will finish at Bank Station (Princes St, London EC3V 3LA)
- All year: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2.00pm
- June - September: every day at 2.00pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...