The tour begins by taking you back to the Autumn of Terror in 1888 where a brutal and twisted serial killer took to the streets of Whitechapel in London and began his reign of terror. You'll follow in the footsteps of one of the world's most notorious serial killers, gaining insight as to how he operated and what it must have been like to live in London at that time. Jack the Ripper was never caught and his identity never proven, so his whole persona is shrouded in mystery, leaving room for hundreds of myths, conspiracy theories and wild stories, which your tour guide will regale you with. On this tour you will examine letters, photos and details of the various bloody murders which still haunt Londoners to this day, as you walk the streets once roamed by the infamous murderer. Prepare yourself for gruesome stories, fascinating insights and spine-chilling accounts.
Jack the Ripper walking tour of London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Walk the dark and terrible side of Jack the Ripper's London
- Hear the ghastly tales of the murders he committed and see the sites where these acts took place
- Analyse photos and letters which document this cold blooded killer's actions
What to expect
- Professional Ripperologist guide
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
Aldgate East Station, Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7PT, UK
Please meet your tour guide outside Aldgate East Station.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour of around 2 hours
- This tour takes place in the evening, so please dress appropriately for the weather, as it can get cold
- This tour contains graphic information and is therefore not appropriate for children under the age of 16 years
- This tour is avaialble daily at 7.00pm
- The tour lasts around 2 hours
Brit Icon tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.