London day tour with London Eye tickets and lunch
- Luxury air-conditioned coach and professional guide take you everywhere
- Entry to the popular Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace - red tunics on parade
- Free walking tour included - visit other popular London locations
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you past sights like Westminster Abbey and drop you off at some of the UK capital's most famous attractions. Your day will include:
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral - masterpiece of the architect Sir Christopher Wren
- Changing of the Guard in front of Buckingham Palace
- Entrance to the Tower of London with the Crown Jewels and a Yeoman Warder tour
- Relaxing Thames boat ride
- Admission to the London Eye at the end of the day
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic tour of London
- Thames boat ride
- London Eye Experience
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (ages 60 and up)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at the London Eye pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Due to church services, there is no tour inside St Paul’s Cathedral on Sundays
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When it is not available, your tour will visit Horse Guards Parade instead
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Please note that the Coca-Cola London Eye will be closed on December 25th
- London tour
- Departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
- This tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at the London Eye pier
- Please note the Coca-Cola London Eye will be closed on December 25th
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Step into the world of Harry Potter and discover the magic hidden behind the most successful film se...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Your tour begins by walking through St James Park where your guide will tell you many stories about ...
Enjoy the afternoon on a Thames River cruise and admire spectacular views, savor a seasonal three-co...