Mayfair Chocolate walking tour
- Explore central London and visit the best chocolate boutiques in the city
- Delve into the world of the best chocolate creations
- Enjoy a tour in small groups, no more than 8 people
Whether you’re a first-time visitor, or have lived in London your whole life, this tour a perfect way to visit central London and explore the sweeter side of the famous “West End”! The Mayfair Chocolate Tour is a culinary journey with classic English fondants (our Queen's favorite desert), the creations of Europe's most-awarded chocolatier - possibly incorporating cheese, beer and spices - as well as a modern twist on classic English desserts such as the irresistible Banoffee Pie.
Before you start exploring and learning about the streets and arcades of the city, you will be given a rich hot chocolate (in winter) or a chocolate ice-cream (during the summer). As you sit and savour, your guide will share with you the knowledge of the production and history of chocolate. With small groups and personable guides, it should always feel like conversations with a knowledgeable new friend!
If you love chocolate, this tour is for you! Whatever your chocolate preferences are, we guarantee that you will feel completely chocolate-ed out by the end!
- Hot chocolate, water, many different tastings of chocolate and crackers
- Guided tour with local guide
- Discounts that can be used to purchase chocolate in the various shops
Meeting point 1: 9 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2XG
Meeting point 2 (alternative): 180 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JB
Three days before the tour you will receive a reminder email where we will confirm the meeting point and the guide's phone number
- This tour includes approximately 1mile (1.5km) of walking. Please wear appropriate clothing (raincoats or umbrellas in case of rain) and comfortable walking shoes
- The tours will run regardless of weather (national disasters pending!)
- The tour is aimed at adults, but children can join in if they are accompanied. This tour does not offer a discounted rate for children
- If you would like to purchase additional chocolate to take home with you, please make sure to bring some money
- A travel card is not needed during this tour as you will not be taking public transportation
- Gratuities to your guide are optional
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with difficulty walking
- Please let us know in advance if you have allergies/intolerances or specific dislikes or diets. With advance notice, we can provide substitutes where relevant for gluten and lactose intolerances and for people who prefer to avoid alcohol. All shops do stock nut-products and cannot guarantee nut-free products
- Booking & Cancellation terms: Ticket purchase is final, there are no possible refunds. With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from purchase date
- Tour departs at 10.00 am
- Duration: about 3hours
- Three days before the tour you will receive a reminder email with the exact the meeting point and the guide's phone number
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...