Morning London, Madame Tussauds & the London Eye Combo Tour
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- View the changing of the guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Hang out with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- See all of London's landmarks at once aboard the iconic London Eye
- Move around the city on a luxury coach, with a professional tour guide
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, then taking you to Kensington Palace, former home of Diana Princess of Wales, with stops at the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial. The tour then heads to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard - a must see! The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around 12.00 noon.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Madame Tussauds ticket, valid for 30 days.
Visit your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds in London! The incredibly realistic wax sculptures will make you think you’re meeting the actual people. You can see famous world leaders, actors, and even royalty! From Barack Obama to Audrey Hepburn, they’re all here and ready for a selfie with you.Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie and new Sherlock Holmes experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
London Eye: Standard Ticket valid for 30 days.
Launched in 2000, the London Eye is the largest cantilevered (attached only on one side) wheel in the world. At 135m (442ft), London’s wheel is tall enough to see Windsor on a clear day from one of the 32 capsules, each of which holds 25 people and takes 30 minutes to go full circle. The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below, including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard. Standard Ticket holders should check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
- Madame Tussauds flexible standard ticket, including Sherlock Holmes and Marvel 4D Super Hero Experiences
- London Eye flexible standard ticket
- Panoramic tour in first-class luxury Motor-coach
- Professional tour guide and VOX Radioguide® headset system
Children (4-15): reduced rate
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, Великобританія
Victoria Coach Station
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard for the foot guards at Buckingham Palace, on these occasions we will visit Horse Guards Parade for the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Madame Tussauds and London Eye are not part of the tour. Entrance tickets to both attractions will be received when boarding the morning tour. Tickets to both Madame Tussauds and London Eye are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Please check attractions websites for opening times and closures
- Please note that the London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 8-24 January 2018
- Days of operation: Daily
- Tour Starts: 8.45am from Victoria Coach Station
- Tour Finishes: around 12.00pm in Trafalgar Square
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...