New Year’s dinner and Thames Cruise with fireworks onboard the Sarpedon
- Experience the glamour and excitement of New Year’s Eve in London
- Enjoy London's breathtaking fireworks show from thre River Thames
- Indulge in a 3-course dinner before setting sail!
- Dance the night away with musical entertainment and an onboard bar
London is one of the greatest cities in the world and on New Year’s Eve it fills up with a special kind of excitement. This terrific package places you right in the middle of the wonderful atmosphere and, on what can be one of the busiest nights in London’s calendar, promises a smooth evening of delicious food and world-class entertainment.
You'll begin with a welcome glass of Prosecco at the elegant bar and restaurant, Doggett’s, before sitting down to a scrumptious three-course meal. Exclusive and festively decorated, Doggett’s serve a delicate, seasonal menu of British and continental favorites. After dinner, take a short 10-minute stroll down to Crown Pier, ready to board the Sarpedon.
You'll set sail on the River Thames and get the party going with the help of some live musical entertainment. A cash bar will be available throughout the evening and when it’s time to watch the incredible world-class fireworks display, you’ll have one of the best views in the city.
Docking at 1:00am, this is a truly amazing way to welcome the New Year!
- A welcome glass of Prosecco
- Three-course meal at Doggett’s
- Entrance to the Sarpedon on New Year's Eve
- Live musical entertainment onboard the Sarpedon
- Cash bar on-board the cruise (card payments not accepted)
- Friendly staff on hand throughout the evening
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation to and from the restaurant
- Transportation to and from the pier
- Child (5 to 11 years): reduced
1 Blackfriars Bridge, South Bank, London SE1 9UD, UK
Crown Pier is located approximately 10 minutes away from Doggett’s Coat and Badge. A Golden Tours rep will walk with you from the restaurant to the pier.
- The minimum age for this event is 5 years
- You will also receive a printable ticket for your New Year’s Eve cruise in December. Please ensure you bring both your boarding pass and ticket with you to gain entry to your cruise, otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the pier
- If booking as part of a group, please put the booking through in one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together. There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately
- The bar on-board the cruise will only accept cash payments
- Dress to impress- no trainers
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels
- Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel
31st December 2019:
- Arrival and welcome drink: 5.30pm
- Dinner: 6.30pm
- Boarding: 9.00pm
- Departure: 8.15pm
- Return: approximately 1.00am
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...