Wembley Stadium Tour
- Relive Wembley Stadium’s greatest moments in sport and culture
- Get a guided all-access tour of the stadium
- Visit the Players Tunnel, Press Room, the Trophy Winner’s Steps, the England Dressing Room, and Royal Box
- Marvel at the historical treasures, including the 1966 World Cup crossbar and tablets commemorating London’s 1948 Olympic Games
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the empty stadium and be prepared to be astounded by its sheer size
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums in the world.
From England's stunning World Cup victory in 1966, the amazing Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's astounding UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011, or the ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive some of its greatest moments, and lets you create some new ones of your very own.
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures, including the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games, and more.
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium
- Paper translations for 8 languages
- Children (ages 5-15)
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, Greater London HA9 0WS
The Wembley Stadium Tour Entrance is located by the Bobby Moore Statue, at the top of Olympic Way, on Level 1. The entrance can be reached via a short flight of stairs or a lift from ground level.
Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and served by three stations: Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern line) and Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo line and London overground train).
There is a ‘Pay on Foot’ parking system in place and current parking charges are GBP 3 for up to 2 hours and GBP 5.50 for up to 4 hours.
- All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
- Tour and route are subject to availability
- Tours are in English, however paper translations are offered at no additional cost in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- The FA Cup is a replica representation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated time slot and you will be placed on the next available tour
- Tours depart daily with 3 timeslots: 10.00am - 12.00pm, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Tours do not run 24-26 December, 1 January and around major events
- Tours last 75 minutes and are conducted in English by an experienced tour guide. A complimentary written translation guide is available upon request to enhance your experience. Please check availability and book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Additional tours will be added during peak periods
- The tour and route are subject to availability and change. Wembley Stadium reserves the right to change the tour and route at its discretion to accommodate the requirements of Event Owners, Founding Partners, Official Suppliers
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of th...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock whi...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Jump into The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London and get ready to play the iconic 90’s show. Beside...