Windsor Castle half day tour from London
- Explore Windsor Castle during this morning tour
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your ticket allows entrance to the castle, so you can see for yourself the splendour of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
Londra SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Newcastle United 02-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Deliver...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...