Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath with Roman Baths visit
- Be amongst the first to enter Windsor Castle, the largest working royal palace in the world
- Visit Stonhenge, the world famous monument that is nearly 5000 years old
- Explore the city of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London in a luxury coach
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since.
Our final stop is Bath, another world heritage site. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths** that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple.
*Please note: On occasion the State Apartments are closed and as an alternative, we shall visit Queens Mary's Doll's House and St Georges Chapel. On Sunday St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts. *Please note that the order of visit may change.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman baths or pub lunch
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach from London
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
Londra SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- The order of visit may change
- Please take a note that due to Windsor Castle closure, we are visiting Hampton Court Palace instead on the following dates: 18th, 19th and 21st April; 3rd and 18th May; 17th June.
- Also, on the 2nd May, 16th and 18th June State Apartments at Windsor Castle are closed. The tour will still visit the castle on these dates however some parts will not be accessible.
Daily at 7.45am
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
A cosmopolitan city at the crossroads of history, London has much to offer to Travelers Both seasone...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Cruise through the multi-cultural streets of East London on this guided bicycle tour. You'll start y...