ZSL London Zoo tickets with skip-the-line option
- Encounter wild animals from all over the world
- Learn about their quirky habits
- Get fast-track access to one of London's most popular attractions
Escape the urban jungle and dive into the real wild at ZSL London Zoo. Located in Regent's Park, the zoo looks after animals from all over the world. You can see penguins playing on the beach or watch hungry otters getting tasty snacks. New exhibits let you better understand the animal world too. You can follow lemurs basking in the sun or observe tigers through floor-to-ceiling windows. The zoo keeps an extraordinary diversity of animals, from insects to reptiles, to birds and sea life. Come and see the gorillas, hippos, meerkats, and more at one of London's best-loved attractions.
- Admission to the ZSL London Zoo
- Children (ages 3-15)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Only printed vouchers are accepted at ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park (nearest underground station: Camden Town).
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- No dogs are allowed on the ZSL London Zoo premises
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises
- Rollerskates, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises. Children's scooters are permitted under adult supervision
- Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- April 1 - 3 September 2017: 10am - 6pm
- 4 September - 20 October 2017: 10am - 5.30pm
- 21- 29 October 2017: 10am - 5pm
- 30 October onwards: 10am - 4pm
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Cruise through the streets London's West End on this guided bicycle tour. You'll start off following...
Work in small groups tailored to your skill level and experience. Revive an item such as a chair, st...