This short tour takes you up and down the many public stairs of Silver Lake. Historic and dating back to the days when the neighborhood was an original “streetcar suburb” of downtown Los Angeles, you will explore this partially-abandoned structure and connect it with modern-day Los Angeles and film history!
Silver Lake Urban Stair hike
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Hike the Silver Lake Stairs
- Learn about Los Angeles film history
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
3040 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Daily: 9.00am, 9.30am, 1.00pm and 1.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Silver Lake Electric Bicycles
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.