Full-day Swiss mountain passes excursion from Lucerne
- Visit the remarkable Aare Gorge by footbridges and tunnels
- Walk through the 100m long blue Ice Tunnel to the Ice Room
- Enjoy the magnificent vistas over Gotthard Massif and the Urseren Valley
- Cross the Schöllenen Gorge with the legendary Devil's Bridge
Journey off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss Alps! The winding mountain roads pass through sparse landscape offering stunning views of the impressive natural surroundings and ensures a memorable Swiss Alpine adventure.
This small group excursion in a comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers) heads out over the Brünig Pass (1,008m) to the majestic Bernese Oberland. Visit the remarkable Aare Gorge and cross it on a short walk on secure footbridges and through tunnels to the other end of the canyon. See the blue glacier water of the torrential river, which sculptured this impressive natural wonder in ancient times.
After some free time for lunch, you ascend the Grimsel Pass through wild landscapes. On the top (2,165m), an amazing view over the Dead Lake rewards you. Continuate to the imposing Rhone Glacier located at an altitude of 2,300m. Walk through the 100m long magnificent blue Ice Tunnel to reach the Ice Room - a once in a lifetime experience!
Warm up with a hot drink and relish the spectacular view down to the valley before you continue to the Furka Pass, the highest point of today's journey at 2,431m. Enjoy the magnificent vistas over Gotthard Massif and the Urseren Valley before you descend to the mountain resort of Andermatt. Continue through the Schöllenen Gorge with the legendary Devil's Bridge.
After a last picture stop, the return journey begins.
- Live driver-guide speaking in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable minibus (max. 16 Passengers)
- Admission to Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- Personal expenses
- Children aged (6-15): Reduced
Frankenstrasse 2, 6003 Lucerne
Meet your tour on the sidewalk next to Lucerne train station.
- Due to the limited accessibility of the high mountain passes, the tour can only run for a few months in summer
- Must be at least 6 years old to join this excursion
- Maximum group size of 16 people
- Excusions operate Sundays until 27 September 2020 at 11.00am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanati...