- Discover in just one day the beautiful city of Sevilla
- Take the train and thanks to the tourist bus tour you will discover every corner of the city
This excursion starts at 7.00am at Madrid Atocha train station where you will take the high speed train to Sevilla Santa Justa Station. When you arrive to Sevilla, go to the Torre del Oro to start the tour on the tourist bus. It is recommended to start at this point, although you can do it at any of the 15 stops along the way. You can make a free guided tour in Spanish/English (minimum people is required). You can enjoy free wi-fi on the bus.
The return train leaves at 7.45pm from Sevilla Santa Justa Station.
- Round-trip transport on high-speed train tickets from Madrid to Sevilla and back (in the same date)
- Tourist green bus
- Free guided tour in Spanish/English (minimun people is required)
- Free wi-fi free on the bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12: reduced
Plaza Emperador Carlos V, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Madrid Atocha train station
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the trip
- The tour operator will send you the electronic train tickets to your email. Be aware of your spam mailbox
- Tourist green bus. Over 15 different bus stops (hop on- hop off) for 1 day,multilanguaje audio guide, 8 different language Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, and Russian
Daily at 7.00am at Madrid Atocha train Station
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Timetables (bus and walking tours):
- Low season (November - March) 10:00 to 19:00 horas departing every 30 minutes
- High season (April - October) 10:00 to 20:00 / 22:00 hours departing every 20/30 minutes
- Departing schedule from Torre del Oro
- Walked tour through Triana neighbourhood at 13:00 h (a minimum persons is required)
- Walked tour through Santa Cruz neighbourhood at 16:00 h from November to March and 19:00 h from April to October (a minimum persons is required)
The walking tours are free and required minimum of persons.
Departures: Torre del Oro, the bus stop (green) nº1
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Domingo 22 de julio vuelve a FABRIK Natura Sunday, bailamos bajo el sol desde las 15:00 de la tarde ...
CASALOCA sábado 21 julio Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Polic...