- The best way to see all the essential attractions in Madrid
- Easy, flexible, economical: all of Madrid in the palm of your hand
- Prado Museum is an internationally renowned museum of European painting
- Flamenco is the dancing and singing that characterize several Spanish regions and attract millions of visitors
iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in addition to dining, in Madrid and nearby cities.
You can choose between 3 or 5 activities from a list of 26. Moreover the Unlimited Pass gives you the opportunity to visit all of the attractions.
Types of iVenture Card Madrid:
- Madrid Flexi 3 Attractions Pass: to choose from 3 activities from a list of 26
- Madrid Flexi 5 Attractions Pass: to choose from 5 activities from a list of 26
- Madrid Unlimited Attractions Pass: All 26 activities.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDES 3 FREE ATTRACTIONS: a single beer drink at La Excentrica Bar, a single cava drink at Casino Gran Via and small single wine drink at La Casa de Las Torrijas.
1.- Madrid City Tour: 1-day ticket.
2.- Flamenco Show in Las Carboneras: Show and drink*
3.- Madrid Segway: 1 h tour (Downtown Guided Tour)*
4.- Madrid Segway: 1 h tour (Retiro Park Guided Tour)*
5.- Guided tour by bike: 3h tour and drink*
6.- Cooltra Motorbikes: Rent 24 h. (Valid driver license required)
7.- Sherry Corner (Mercado San Miguel): 6 Sherry wines and 3 pairing
8.- Toledo on your own: Bus assistance and Toledo City Tour *
9.- Shopping Express Las Rozas: Bus assistance and VIP Saving Card (10%off)
10.- Madrid Highlights: Bus assistance and guided tour.
11.- Walking Tour: The inspiring Madrid.*
12.- Royal Palace Guided Tour (10€ supplement payable to Julia Travel Office)*
13.- Toledo Half Day Tour (20€ supplement payable to Julia Travel Office)*
14.- El Escorial & Valley of The Fallen Half Day Tour (30€ supplement payable to Julia Travel Office)*
15.- Avila & Segovia Full Day Tour (40€ supplement payable to Julia Travel Office)*
16.- Tour Bernabeu: “Skip the Line” Entrance Ticket (5€ supplement payable to Julia Travel Office)
17.- Prado Museum Guided Tour: “Skip the Line” Entrance Ticket and Guided Tour *
18.- Reina Sofia Art National Museum: Entrance Ticket
19.- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum: Entrance Ticket
20.- Wax Museum: “Skip the Line” Entrance ticket
21.- La Almudena Cathedral Museum – Entrance Ticket and Audiotour
22.- The Atletico de Madrid Tour: “Skip the Line” Entrance ticket and Guided Tour.
23.- Tour Las Ventas – Bullfighting Museum: “Skip the Line” Entrance ticket and audio guide
24.- Hard Rock Café: Burger Menu and drink
25.- Txapela Restaurant: 7 Pintxos Menu and drink
26.- La Taurina Restaurant: Paella Menu and drink
1.- La Casa de las Torrijas – Small Single Wine Glass
2.- Casino Gran Via – Entrance and Single Cava Drink (+18 year– Identify card Required)
3.- La Excentrica Bar – Single Beer Drink
* Booking in advance required (minimum 24 hours before).
NOTE: The tours included in the iVenture Card are available in English and Spanish. There are also other languages available depending on the conditions of each tour.
- From 3 to 26 activities depending on the card selected
- iVenture Card Madrid guide
- Any other services not specified
- Children 3 years and under: free
- Child 4-13 years old: reduced
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Julia Travel office, next to Plaza de Ramales
- Each of the activities included in the card has specific dates and times. You will get more information about the activities in the iVenture Card Madrid guide given with the card
- Once you activate the card, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you have selected before it expires
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you wil...
Meet the most important points of Madrid while the night begins. Get to know and take unique picture...
Enjoy one of the biggest Royal Palaces in Europe with a guide that will show the most important room...
Meet the most important points of Madrid with this complete night city tour, while the night begins,...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Unveil the knowledge. Discover the hideouts. Be a local combining variety of tastings, History & Cul...
Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of...
On this tapas bus tour, you will be able to enjoy breakfast, tapas or dinner and enjoy the best view...
A private guide will pick you up at the hotel to take you to Heart of old Madrid and tour the small ...