Toledo for explorers highlights tour from Madrid
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo
- Enjoy panoramic view of the city
- Discover the city on your own
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo, mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid and enjoy the panoramic view of Toledo, discover the architecture and history of this city. Explore the Jewish Quarter, every essential monument and its buildings. Alternately, if you want to sat back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have time to do.
At the end of the excursion, you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus.
- Transport by bus to and from Madrid
- Brief explanation of Toledo by an expert guide
- Panoramic view of the city
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Canovas del Castillo, 5, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- 9.00am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno)
- 9.30am: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station. In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- On Sundays the tour at 9.00am starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
- Daily at 9.00am and 9.30am
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Viernes 28 de Sept. en Goya Social Club Line Up: Sparrow & Barbossa, Georgeous, Kyodai 00:30H - 01:3...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...