- Explore Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city
- Visit a local winery and enjoy a wine tasting
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo, the Unesco world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history, mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, you will be able to discover every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to emblematic sites such as the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you can visit the city’s 7 most important historic districts and monuments – ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include a visit to the winery where you can learn about the history and tradition of wine and enjoy a wine tasting.
At the end of the tour, you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus.
- Tickets for the seven major monuments in Toledo
- Local winery visit and wine tasting
- Professional bilingual guide
- Transport by bus to and from Madrid
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Canovas del Castillo, 5, 28005 Madrid, Spain
7.20am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno). 8.00am: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station. In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- Daily except Sundays at 7.20am and 8.00am
Enjoy a 90 minutes Hammam Experience!Feel the contrasts of the water on your skin, a perfect sensati...
Discover Madrid through its cinematic history on an alternative Madrid city tour! Tour urban spaces ...
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
CHINESE ROWYEAR CLOSING PARTY Sábado 28 de julio elrow cierra temporada en FABRIK con Chinese RowYea...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...