- Discover some of Spain's celebrated wines during this full-day tasting tour and sightseeing trip
- Savour a few glasses of wine during a visit to one of the many top-notch vineyards near Madrid
- Spend the afternoon on a flexible excursion to visit nearby castles, medieval towns or cathedrals
Savor Spain's ‘good life’ during this flexible wine tasting and sightseeing trip from Madrid. You will visit one of the numerous wineries located near Madrid for a tasting session. Following you wine experience you'll have a tapas or set-menu lunch (own expense) before embarking on a flexible afternoon sightseeing trip to discover some of the local area’s castles, medieval cities or cathedrals.
A toast in the tasting room of a wonderful winery. Depart from central Madrid in the morning, continuing for approximately 2 hours to reach the selected winery which will host your tasting. You’ll reach the winery around mid-day. During your time at the winery, you’ll discover a variety of vintages, as you savor a cross-section of the celebrated wines from one of Spain’s top growing regions. Then take a break for lunch in mid-afternoon (at your own expense), offering you the opportunity choose from tasty options like tapas or one of Spain’s famous ‘set-menu’ lunch meals. Following your lunch break, you’ll have the chance to enjoy different activities in the area starting in the late afternoon. It could be a charming medieval town, an ancient castle, an elegant cathedral - wine will be incorporated into your afternoon to keep theme of the day going! You’ll return back to Madrid in the evening.
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan and coach
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Groups 2-15 people
Plaza del Conde de Casal, 8, 28007 Madrid, Spain
Cafeteria of Hotel Claridge, Plaza del Conde de Casal
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Tuesdays to Saturdays at 9.30am
- It is important to be 15 minutes on the picking point before the scheduled time of depart
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...
Shows especiales en nuestro escenario Sorpresas para los asistentes La mejor música del momento. #Ju...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Domingo 22 de julio vuelve a FABRIK Natura Sunday, bailamos bajo el sol desde las 15:00 de la tarde ...
CASALOCA sábado 21 julio Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Polic...