Centre Pompidou of Málaga skip-the-line combination tickets
- A great journey through art in the 20th and the 21st centuries
- One of the most important collections in the world of modern and contemporary art
- An innovative mediation programs designed for the whole family
- A living participatory installation
The Centre Pompidou Málaga invites you to experience the Centre Pompidou through the richness of its collection, the excellence of its program, the interlinking of artistic disciplines, and its innovative mediation programs designed for the whole family.
It takes you on a journey through art in the 20th and the 21st centuries, with close to 90 works selected from the Centre Pompidou collection, one of the most important in the world of modern and contemporary art.
This experience is available through pluri-disciplinary programs dedicated to dance, performance, words, and film, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at younger visitors.
The Cube at the Centre Pompidou Málaga becomes a living participatory installation, in which workshops, educational and dissemination activities generate a strong sense of creative community.
- Combination ticket (permanent collection + temporary exhibitions)
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Paseo de la Farola, 4, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, Puerto de Málaga 951 926 200
Buses: 1,3,4,11,14, 16, 19, 25, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 92 (tourist bus)
A(Airport express), C1, and C2
- On the day of your visit, you must exchange your printed voucher for your combined tickets at the ticket office
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am to 8.00pm (including public holidays)
- 24 and 31 December: 9.30am to 3.00pm
- Closed: every Tuesday, 1 January and 25 December
- The last entry is 30 minutes before the museum closes
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...