Kick-start your great Australian journey and visit the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Take a breath and enjoy a relaxed and unhindered view of the area, where you can also see the gorgeous Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge all before lunch, beating the traditional afternoon rush! On the way you'll venture inland, reaching Port Campbell National Park to marvel at the iconic limestone stacks in the morning. In the afternoon you can chillout and meander along the winding Great Ocean Road, taking in the spectacular coastal scenery, the Otway Rainforest and seaside townships.
Excursions & day trips
Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the charming costal towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Relax as you take in the beauty of the scenic costal drive
- See the remarkable Twelve Apostles
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell National Park and the London Arch
What to expect
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
What's not included
- Children (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Federation Square, Corner of Flinders and Russell Street
Please meet at Federation Square, Corner Flinders and Russell Street Melbourne.
What to remember
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera, jacket in cooler months
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Pick-up is at 8.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50% refund.