You'll munch your way through the historic centre of Mexico City on this culinary tour. Guided by an expert foodie, you'll enjoy 13 tasting in eight locations, including the Mercado de San Juan, a street food stand, a classic cantina, traditional and contemporary restaurants, speciality stores and Latin America's oldest sweet shop.
Mexico City Centre Food Tour
Language: Spanish , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Food tour in the historic centre of Mexico City
- Browse the stalls at the Mercado de San Juan
- Taste food from an authentic street food stall
- Enjoy a tasting in a classic Mexican cantina
- Visit Latin America's oldest sweet shop
- 13 tastings at eight locations in the old town
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local delicacy tasting
What to remember
Not suitable for wheelchairs. Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Adults only. Bring suitable footwear. Drinks not included
TUI MEXICANA SA DE CV
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.