You will leave Mexico City for San Miguel de Allende and during the 4-hour trip, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful landscapes that Mexico offers. Once you arrive at San Miguel de Allende, a city that still preserves colonial features and is considered one of the most beautiful in all of the country, you will explore this peaceful city where the great Mexican comedian "Cantinflas" lived. Admire the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Church of San Francisco, and the Casa and Instituto Allende. The city offers a great variety of cafes and restaurants to taste its gastronomy. You will have free time for lunch.
San Miguel de Allende guided tour from Mexico City
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 14 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover San Miguel de Allende, one of the most beautiful towns in Mexico
- Appreciate beautiful landscapes during the trip from Mexico City
- Visi the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Church of San Francisco
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Transportation with air conditioner
- Visit to San Miguel de Allende with a certified guide (bilingual English/Spanish)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-2 years): free
Calle Amberes N. 78, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
What to remember
- The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- The itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes according to the season you are booking the tour
- Bring a bottle of water and snacks
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.