You will leave Mexico City for San Miguel de Allende and during the 4-hour trip, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful landscapes that Mexico offers. Once you arrive at San Miguel de Allende, a city that still preserves colonial features and is considered one of the most beautiful in all of the country, you will explore this peaceful city where the great Mexican comedian "Cantinflas" lived. Admire the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Church of San Francisco, and the Casa and Instituto Allende. The city offers a great variety of cafes and restaurants to taste its gastronomy. You will have free time for lunch.
San Miguel de Allende guided tour from Mexico City
- Discover San Miguel de Allende, one of the most beautiful towns in Mexico
- Appreciate beautiful landscapes during the trip from Mexico City
- Visi the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Church of San Francisco
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Transportation with air conditioner
- Visit to San Miguel de Allende with a certified guide (bilingual English/Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Calle Amberes N. 78, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
- The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- The itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes according to the season you are booking the tour
- Bring a bottle of water and snacks
What people say about this experience
Discover some of the most enchanting areas of Mexico City. Enjoy a picturesque cruise through the Xochimilco canals, visit Coyoacán, and the Frida Kahlo Museum, known as The Blue House.
Book now and immerse yourself into the rich historic and cultural heritage of Cholula and Puebla on a customizable private tour.
Enjoy a guided tour of Chapultepec Forest, the World's Best Urban Park! Three activities in one: Visit the Park, admire the Great Castle, and discover the Zoo.
Join a full-day tour to Cholula and Puebla, two of the most authentic cities in Mexico. Discover the biggest pyramid of ancient Mexico in Cholula, and visit the Parian market in Puebla.
Discover the important artistic legacy left by Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. Enjoy a guided visit of the Blue House, the Anahuacalli Museum, and the Dolores Olmedo Museum.
Enjoy a guided full-day excursion to Cuernavaca and Taxco, and explore these two charming cities with a professional guide. Visit the cathedral of Cuernavaca and the Santa Prisca Church in Taxco.
Enjoy a guided tour of two of the most popular attractions in Mexico City: The Basílica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Teotihuacán. Visit them with a professional guide.
Explore the main spots in Mexico City with a guided tour, and learn about this important cultural city declared by UNESCO World Heritage City.
Enjoy a hot air balloon flight and admire from the sky the incredible valley of the archaeological site of Teotihuacán! You will feel the excitement as you slowly ascend and watch how everything gets smaller.
Join the most famous Mexican day! Live closely one of the most representative festivals of Mexico City, the day of the Dead, celebrated on November 1st.