Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour 24-hour pass
- Hop on and off at stops located next to the attractions
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour with friendly tour guides
- Great photo opportunities
- Outdoor and indoor seating
These thoughtfully-designed routes feature the very best of Miami sightseeing with attractions, art, architecture, museums, shopping and dining opportunities at every stop. The Beach Loop and City Loop tour routes will take you to every must-see district and neighborhood. From hip to historical, public art to Art Deco - these entertaining tours introduce you to the “Magic City” with facts and fun. Miami´s international flavor, natural beauty, celebrity intrigue, cultural depth, iconic landmarks, diverse neighborhoods and rich history come alive in a blend of past, present and future. Enjoy a 24-hour pass with unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges.
- 24-hour pass with unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges
- Beach loop
- City loop
- Live narrated tour (English only)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Present your voucher to the driver at any of the hop-on hop-off stops
- Beach loop
- (1) Central Station - Bayside Marketplace - 401 Biscayne Blvd
- (2) Miami Beach Marina - Alton Rd & 3rd St
- (3) South Pointe Park - South Pointe Drive & Washington Ave.
- (4) Art Deco District/South Beach - NE corner of Collins Ave. and 9th Street
- (5) Loews Hotel - Collins Ave. & 16th St.
- (6) Bass Museum - Collins Ave. & 22nd St.
- (7) Riu Hotel - Collins Ave. & 31st St.
- (8) Fontainebleau - Collins Ave. & 44th St.
- (9) Lincoln Road -1700 Washington Ave
- (10) Old Miami Beach City Hall - Washington Ave & 12th St.
- (11) Angler’s Resort - Washington Ave & 7th St.
- (12) Shops at 5th & Alton – on 5th St between Lenox & Michigan Ave.
- (13) Jungle Island - I - 395 West Bound
- City loop
- (1) Central Station Bayside - 401 North Biscayne Blvd
- (14) Vizcaya & Miami Science Museum - S. Miami Ave & SE 32nd Rd.
- (15) Coconut Grove - Grand Ave. & Virginia St.
- (16) Biltmore Hotel - 1200 Anastasia Ave.
- (17) Venetian Pool – De Soto Blvd & Almeria Ave
- (18) Coral Gables Downtown - Ponce de Leon Blvd & Aragon
- (19) Versailles Restaurant – SW 8th St. & SW 36th Ave
- (20) Little Havana – Domino Park on SW 8th St. & 15th Ave.
- Cancelations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tours operate daily. Full duration 90 minutes
- City loop departs every 15-20 minutes; 9.00am-5.30pm (last departure returns to Central Station 7.00pm)
- Beach loop departs every 15-20 minutes; 9.00am-4.30pm (last departure returns to Central Station 6.00pm)
This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour ...
Enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities Key West has to offer. The Caribbean atmosphere wi...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Explore a one-of-a-kind botanical display, home of amazing wildlife, exotic birds and reptiles. Jung...
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind a...
See Miami on a double-decker bus tour. After pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into t...
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art...
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...
Enjoy a drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and the well known Seven Mile Bridge to Am...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...