Key West day trip with glass bottom boat ride
- Enjoy the boat ride and beautiful views
- See the southernmost point of the continental USA
- Discover a charming town
- Great for kids
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the amazing views on the way
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and so much more. Besides spending a delightful day in Florida Keys, you'll sail on a glass bottom boat over a beautiful coral reef. Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching Key West, the southernmost city in the continental U.S. Upon arrival, you'll have time to explore Key West on your own. Some of the more popular activities include a visit to Hemingway´s House, a trolley or train tour, a kayaking adventure and a dolphin-watching cruise. Be sure to check out Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a daily celebration. Or, just relax on the beach and enjoy the smell of jasmine in the air.
This package also includes an unforgettable glass bottom boat ride to the colorful coral reef of Key West. This is the third largest reef in the world and it is home to a plethora of underwater life.
- Two-hour sail in a glass bottom boat
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Pick-ups begin at 6.00am
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Get ready for a most memorable experience with the second-most intelligent animals on earth during a...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...
Discover the beautiful nature Biscayne Bay has to offer as you paddle along the local marina, take a...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...