Como Lake with Bellagio and Lugano day trip from Milan
- Experience Lake Como, Lugano and Bellagio in the same day
- The only Lake Como tour that includes Bellagio and Lugano
- Enjoy a pleasant 2-hour cruise around stunning Lake Como
- Shop for chocolate in the charming lakeside town of Lugano, Switzerland
Leave the hustle and bustle of big-city Milan and head into the nearby countryside. The gorgeous Alps, stunning lakes, fabulous villas and the Swiss border all await you just an hour outside the city. See the very best of Lugano, Lake Como and Bellagio while in the company of a local English-speaking guide who will provide illuminating commentary throughout your experience. Limited group sizes of 25 people or fewer ensure you will have a memorable time.
The first destination on your great escape is Como, where we will board a boat for a 2-hour cruise along the lake. This is a unique opportunity to admire the breathtaking landscapes and see villas of the rich and famous all around the lake. Lake Como is a famous holiday destination for stars and celebrities, and during the cruise, your guide will point out former George Clooney’s villa, plus villas that once hosted Star Wars and James Bond movie sets.
During this relaxing cruise, you will have time to enjoy a drink or a snack at the bar and restaurant on the boat.
Next, we reach the famous city of Bellagio, the “pearl of Lake Como". Once in Bellagio you will have free time to enjoy the town and do some shopping. Then, you will board a motor coach to continue your journey to Lugano.
In less than an hour, we will pass the Italian boarder to arrive in Switzerland. We will take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”. Spectacular Lugano is located on the beautiful lake of the same name. This Italian-speaking town is one of Switzerland’s top tourist destinations and favorite playgrounds for celebrities, athletes, and entertainers. If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Santa Maria degli Angioli Church. It is here where Bernardino Luini, whose works were often mistaken for Leonardo Da Vinci’s, painted his Passion and Crucifixion, largely considered to be Switzerland’s most important Renaissance painting.
Would you rather explore the elegant city center? No problem! Make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods. The choice is yours.
After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner. Experience the highlights of Northern Italy and Switzerland on this flexible and relaxing Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan, including Lugano.
- Tour as per description
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Tickets for Como Lake 2-hour cruise
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants 0-1 years old travel for free
- Children 2-14 years old travel at a discounted rate
Piazza Sigmund Freud, 20124 Milano MI
At Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance.Facing the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station Main Entrance, the meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico.
- Most guests will not need a visa to enter. However, a passport is mandatory to enter Switzerland. Please make sure you check your visa requirements.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Photography is generally permitted throughout the tour, although it is restricted in some churches.
- Meeting time: 8.15am
- Departure time: 8.30am
Celebrated by poets and painted by artists from every period, Lake Como is considered one of the mos...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Take a day trip from Milan to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespea...
Take this shopping tour from Milan, cross the border into Switzerland and visit FoxTown Factory Stor...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Enjoy a unique experience at the Cannavacciuolo Cafè & Bistrot belonging to the two-Michelin-starred...