Navigli wine tasting and appetizer experience in Milan
- Experience the best of Milan nightlife on the picturesque "navigli"
- Sample three wines and various regional foods as we stop in local wine bars
- Insider insights from your expert local guide for your visit to Milan
- Enjoy the feel of an enjoyable evening out with a group of friends
Built mostly between the 12th and 16th centuries, the "navigli", navigable man-made canals, once connected the most important parts of Milan, serving as a defense, irrigation and transportation system. The vast majority of the canals were covered over in the 1930s, but those that remain provide a stunning backdrop for one of Milan’s most lively areas.
The festive spirit, lively music and beautiful canal reflections in the golden hours of sunset make this an irresistible location for an extra-special occasion. Join us on this evening out among the Milanese, in a small, friendly group of 15 people or fewer, sampling the district’s fine food and wine.
Meet your expert local guide and start the night off right, with a glass of wine near the Naviglio Grande. Your expert English-speaking guide will share captivating details from the past and present. Topics of discussion will range from what Leonardo da Vinci and Napoleon had to do with this area, to where to get the best "risotto alla milanese" made according to the original recipe.
We’ll make a stop at a classy enoteca (wine bar), for more delicious wine, meats, cheeses and typical local breads. Here, everything is hand-selected from some of the finest products available. Have a question? Feel free to ask. Your guide will create a relaxed and interactive environment that will engage everyone.
We’ll continue on past art studios, chic designer shops, bookstores, specialty bars and more as the light begins to wane and the establishments fill to bursting with locals. As the evening air fills with music, laughter, and conversation among friends, we’ll head to our final destination for a traditional aperitivo. An aperitivo in Italy can mean anything from a light drink with a few nuts or olives to a full selection of finger foods. We’re going to spring for the latter here! Be forewarned, however. You may not have room for dinner after all that food and wine!
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Food: a wide selection of Italian specialties will be offered such as ham, cheeses, crostini and vegetables, as well as a rich buffet of appetizers with a varied mixture of seasonal delicacies
- Beverages: 2 glasses of wine and 1 cocktail of choice
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants under the age of 3 are not permitted
- Child (4-14): reduced
Via Casale, 3, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
In front of via Casale 3, on the corner between Via Casale and Via Valenza, next to the P.ta Genova metro stop (M2 – green line).
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- This service ends on Ripa di Porta Ticinese near the Darsena del Naviglio around 8.00pm.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- Our guides will have a Tour Operator sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
- Meeting time: 5.45pm
- Departure time: 6.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, February 22nd | Milan Fashion week 2019 GENERAL WAREHOUSES & ClubNation present Black Coffee...
Friday 1st March 2019 from 11.30 pm YOUTH milan - Space Milan in collaboration with • NO PLAN • pres...
Sabato 23 Febbraio 2019 dalle ore 23.00 alle 05:00 AMNESIA milano in collaborazione con VOID welcome...
FROM CAPRI WITH LOVE - THURSDAY Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: Intern...
Sabato 9 Marzo Dalle 23:00 alle 05:00 Take It Easy presents: Detroit Swindle + Dirty Channels ______...