Tickets for Affordable Art Fair Milan
- 85 local, national and international galleries, all in one fantastic location
- Affordable Art Fair Milan will be back in January 2019 to bring new trends to the city and transform the way of collecting contemporary art
- Until 24 January take advantage of the early bird promotion!
- Be part of the opening night of January 24th, tickets are only available online!
Affordable Art Fair is the perfect place to fall in love with contemporary art. You will discover works by emerging artists, works by well-known artists, from painting to photography, from sculpture to printing, all under 6000 euros. Special events, workshops and talks with artists and experts from the art world will accompany the days of the fair and give you the opportunity to choose the perfect work to take home. Thursday, January 24, 2019, from 06.00pm to 10.00pm participates at the opening night and discover a preview of the new trends.
- The ticket for the opening night is valid only on 24 January and can only be purchased online
- The ticket for the exhibition is valid for one day only and only for the date selected at the time of purchase.
- Guided Tour (if selected)
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 18.00 to 21.00. Includes entrance to the fair and aperitif (Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktail + Temakinho box).
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00 am in time for the meeting of Serial Illustrations (Friday Malika Favre, Saturday Emiliano Ponzi). Includes entrance to the fair and single portion Sal De Riso
- Early bird ticket 10.50 euro: promotional ticket available from the opening of sales until the 24th of January (valid for the opening days, from the 25th to the 27th of January)
- Free entrance for visitors under 16
- Reduced admission for students and over 65, upon presentation of a document certifying the status (every day, excluding inauguration)
Via Tortona, 27, 20144 Milano MI
- Reduced tickets can only be purchased on site
- It is also available a Guided Tour from 25 to 27 at 11.00am or 03.00pm
- Once the purchase has been completed, it is not possible to request cancellations or changes
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 06.00pm to 09.00pm with entrance to the fair and aperitif (Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktail + Temakinho box).
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00am in time for the meeting of Serial Illustrations (Friday Malika Favre, Saturday Emiliano Ponzi) and entrance to the fair and single portion Sal De Riso
Thursday 24 January from 6.00 pm opening night
Opening days of the exhibition:
- Friday 25 January 2019 from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Saturday 26 from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Sunday 27 from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 06.00pm to 09.00pm
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00am
Dal 16 dicembre il nuovissimo spazio espositivo fotografico Mudec Photo ospita la mostra “Steve McCu...
"L’abbiamo accesa (al neon!) perché nella nostra lunga domenica non ci passasse di mente".La scelta ...
Dal 9 ottobre 2018 al 10 febbraio 2019 la Cattedrale della Fabbrica del Vapore ospita la mostra mult...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Fino al 10 febbraio Palazzo Morando ospita una grande retrospettiva dedicata al capoluogo lombardo e...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Fino al 17 febbraio Palazzo Reale ospita una delle retrospettive più attese dell’anno che segna la s...
A due anni dalla riapertura, dopo oltre 50 anni di chiusura, iniziano i lavori di restauro in Cripta...
La Última Cena de Leonardo da Vinci es una de las obras pictóricas más conocidas del mundo. Aprovech...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...