Delos Day Trip from Mykonos
- Visit the island of Delos, a Unesco site and one of the most important archaeological locations in Greece
- Discover the island's architecture and its beautiful mosaics: a thrilling experience for art lovers and for anyone interested in greek culture
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the surrounding Cycladic islands from the top of Mount Kynthos
Explore the Unesco site of the island of Delos, one of the most important archaeological locations in Greece.
Discover the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis and the island that was once the center of the Cyclades. Located just a 45-minute boat ride from Mykonos, the mystical island of Delos was home to the first multicultural civilization and an important trade center.
Despite its small size, there is a lot to see: the Agora (ancient market place), the famous Terrace of the Naxos Lions and the Sacred Lake. In the course of the day, you'll get to see the quarters and theatre that give visitors a unique vision of daily life in Ancient Greece.
Exploring the houses of Dionysus, Cleopatra, the Trident, the Masks and the Dolphins, with their beautiful mosaics, is a thrilling experience for art lovers and for anyone interested in Greek culture. With an expert guide to provide you with a lively narrative, you'll explore the Temple of Isis, the Egyptian Goddess, the Roman water system, the fascinating cisterns and much more. At the end of your day, you'll get to walk up Mount Kynthos – the highest mountain on the island – to enjoy the stunning view of the surrounding Cycladic islands before being taken back to the old pier at Mykonos Town.
- Roundtrip transfers
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is available only for passengers over 3 years of age
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish and German, but not every language is available every day. Please check the calendar to learn when the language you wish to select is scheduled.
- Every day at 10:00 am
- Please check the calendar to learn when the language you wish to select is scheduled
Delos is today an uninhabited rocky island. But in classical times, it was the ‘Island of the Gods' ...
Known as the ‘Island of the Gods' in ancient times, birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and one of the...
Mykonos – ‘the island of the winds' – features quaint cobblestone towns, slices of golden beaches an...
It's all happening at Paradise Beach. This gorgeous strand in the south of the island is famed for i...
Have you ever pictured yourself experiencing the quintessential Greek Isle moment: relaxing on the b...
Starting from Platys Gialos, enjoy a journey along the coast, approaching Psarrou and Ornos beaches;...