On this tour, you will depart Nairobi to go to the Great Rift Valley, one of the most beautiful parks in Kenya to hike to Mount Longonot. The mountain has lava canyons on its steep slopes and a circular caldera over a kilometer in diameter. There are a number of beautiful viewpoints on the highway to this mountain which provides an outstanding view. Hiking takes approximately 4 hours from the park gate to reach the rim, going round the crater rim and going back to the gate.
Mount Longonot one-day hiking tour from Nairobi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Drive along the great rift valley escarpment, a very popular destination for visitors
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Mount Longonot
- Hike until you reach the rim and around the crater rim
What to expect
- Entrance fees to sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 2-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.