Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the MoMA without waiting in line
- MoMA has works of art for all ages, including Vincent van Gogh, Andy Warhol and more
- Handy audio guide to explain the world-famous collection in your language
- Experience more contemporary art with free admission to MoMA PS1
- WiFi and charging stations to keep you connected during your visit
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of the world’s most famous works of modern and contemporary art, including Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe and Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, as well as pieces by Jasper Johns, Jackson Pollock, Elizabeth Murray, Cindy Sherman and several other great artists of our time. The collection also features photography, architecture, design, film, media and performance art. With shopping and dining options, MoMA offers a complete experience in the world of modern art that people of all ages can enjoy.
Your ticket also includes admission to MoMA PS1. Once a school building in Long Island City, the building showcases a variety of art exhibitions year round, ranging from artist retrospectives to site-specific installations. The exhibition space also offers a full roster of music and performance programming.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all galleries and special exhibitions
- Audio guide with programming for adults and children in nine languages
- Museum guides in nine languages
- Daily gallery talks and tours
- Admission to film screenings
- Entrance to MoMA PS1, valid for up to 14 days after visiting the MoMA
- Access to MoMAWiFi and charging stations
- Children (ages 16 and under) are free of charge
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish. Tailored audio guide programs are also available for children and visitors who are blind or partially sighted
- You can download the MoMA iPhone App to access the audio guide directly from your iPhone
- Entrances with power assist doors are located on 53rd and 54th Streets between 5th and 6th Avenues
- 10:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Open seven days a week
- Open until 8:00 p.m. on Fridays
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Both locations are closed on Thanksgiving Day (26 November) and Christmas Day (25 December)
Besichtigen Sie die schönsten Ecken von Manhattan bei dieser sechsstündigen Tour. Ihr Gästeführer wi...
Erzählt von der dramatischen Linse ihres Abschlusskonzerts Summer: The Donna Summer Musical präsenti...
Jez Butterworths " The Ferryman" debütiert am Broadway im Oktober, nachdem er im Londoner West End e...
Die 5-stündige Classic Bike Tour ist eine einzigartige Erfahrung, die Sie in NYC nicht finden werden...
Beginnend mit einer Fähre von Williamsburg nach Wall Street, fahren Sie durch die Viertel Battery Pa...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...