All access: 9-11 Ground Zero walking tour with 9-11 Museum and One World Observatory tickets
- Visit the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory following a guided tour of Ground Zero
- Listen to the stories told by New Yorkers with personal connections to the 9/11 attacks
- Pay tribute to those who have fallen during the collapse of the former World Trade Center
Join the all-access tour, which will begin with a 90-minute walking tour that covers St. Paul’s Chapel, the Firefighter’s Memorial Wall and the 9/11 Memorial. Next, you'll continue to the 9/11 Memorial Museum for a timed, self-guided visit. Afterwards, you’ll take a self-guided tour of the One World Observatory in the Freedom Tower.
Your guide will lead you to the 9/11 Museum where they will inform you of what to expect so you can plan accordingly. You’ll be provided with timed entry tickets to minimize wait times. Museum entry time will be based on availability. The Museum visit will be unguided, so feel free to enjoy it at your leisure.
After the Museum visit, you’ll enter the Observatory (which is only a two-minute walk away). This panoramic observation deck is a marvel of engineering and architecture. The program begins in the lobby of the Freedom Tower with "Voices" -- a film dedicated to the men and women of the Twin Towers and the new One World Trade Center. You’ll then take the "Sky Pod" elevator, which rises 1,250 ft (381 m) in the air in 60 seconds.
The Observation Deck begins on the 102nd floor with the See Forever Theater and moves down to the 100th floor, where the main observation deck is situated. Immersive LED displays, interactive touch screen video, and dining options mean there's plenty to do, but the true draw is the view that awaits: the impressive New York City skyline.
- Live guided tour of Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial
- Tickets to 9/11 Museum
- Tickets to One World Observatory (Freedom Tower)
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 6-12
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your tour outside of St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway. Arrive 15 minutes before. Look for the tour guide or representative, who will be wearing an orange lanyard or holding an orange flag. The tour ends at 9/11 Memorial, about 4 blocks from the meeting location.
Please note: DO NOT meet at the 9/11 Memorial, 9/11 Museum or the One World Observatory.
- Arrive 15 minutes early. Tours start on time
- If you’re late, you may not be able to join the tour
- Vouchers are not necessary. Please give the tour guide or representative your name when you arrive
- The tour will proceed rain or shine or snow. Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Videotaping the tour is prohibited without prior permission
- 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory tickets are date/time specific and will be assigned based on availability
- Daily at 9.30am, 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Tours are available in French at 2.00pm
- Self-guided tours of the Museum and One World Observatory will follow the guided tour
- Access to the Museum and One World Observatory times are based on availability
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
Take to the streets of New York with a local expert guide to explore neighborhoods once home to noto...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dre...