Extended helicopter tour of New York City
- Gaze upon New York City from up high for 18-20 minutes
- Visit New York stadiums...from above
- Get up-close and personal with Lady Liberty
- Enjoy New York's iconic landmarks, aboard a helicopter
Get the best overhead view of New York City on this extended helicopter tour. You'll get a complete tour of the city, going up the Hudson River to visit Governors Island, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty! See the Financial District and Freedom Tower as well as iconic skyscrapers including the Empire State Building, the Woolworth building, the Chrysler building and the MetLife building. Your pilot will also take you over New York City's famous bridges: the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano Bridge and the George Washington Bridge. Spot the USS Intrepid, Grant's Tomb, Central Park and the spectacular Palisades of New Jersey. Finally, catch a glimpse of Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium before returning back to the helipad.
ATTENTION: Upon check-in all passengers are required to pay an additional heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person.
- 20-minute helicopter ride
- Heliport facility fee (USD 40.00 per person, paid at meeting point)
- Children under two years of age and under 35 lbs (15.9 kg) fly for free when sitting on an adult's lap
Bring your printed voucher to Downtown Manhattan Heliport (located at Pier 6 and the East River) 30 minutes prior to departure time
- All participants must have a valid form of photo identification (passport, driver's license, military identification)
- Absolutely no personal belongings are permitted on the helicopter (with the exception of cameras). This includes lighters, keys, cell phones, hand bags, knapsacks, and makeup. Participants will have to pass through metal detectors and security representatives
- You can leave your belongings in the waiting area at your own risk, or lockers are available for a $2 fee at check-in
- The tour does not go over stadiums during games
- Helicopter can hold up to five passengers
- Upon purchase, you will receive instruction for booking your tour time
- Flight hours are subject to change due to security, weather or for any other reason the operator deems necessary
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...