- See the best sights of New York City from a luxury automobile
- Discover the excitement of lower and upper Manhattan
- Enjoy guided walking tours of two local NYC parks
Enjoy a half day tour with live commentary by a licensed professional tour guide featuring the best sights of lower and upper Manhattan in a climate-controlled luxury sprinter. Expert guides will provide an interesting and fact-filled narration on your drive through city’s neighborhoods including Harlem’s Apollo Theater, Museum Mile, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, a view of the Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and other attractions. Also included are brief walking tours of Battery Park and Grant’s Tomb, National Park Service site (time permitting).
- Manhattan bus tour
- Guide in English, Spanish, French or German
- Entrance to sights and monuments on the tour
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line City Sightseeing New York Visitors Center, 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th St.) New York, NY 10036
As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the bus.
- Check-in by 9.15am for departure at 9.30am
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...