Iconic NYC sights photography tour
- See Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building and Central Park
- Photograph iconic NYC landmarks while sharpening your skills
- Capture the motion of the trains while you're using the subway system
- Appropriate for all levels of photography experience
During your fast-paced iconic NYC Photo Safari, you will explore some of New York City's most iconic locations.You'll have the opportunity to photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building, and Central Park as you sharpen your photography skills in the process. You'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these locations to life as well as shoot the city's iconic skyline from Central Park. This photo safari utilizes the NYC subway system where you'll learn how to capture motion with the subway trains.
Please note that this Photo Safari will not be wheelchair accessible until 2016 due to subway construction. From novices to professionals, this photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Subway fare
- 34th Street and Madison Avenue
- Appropriate for all levels of photographic experience
- Limited to eight participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- This safari covers a lot of ground (1.5 miles), so wear comfortable walking shoes and be ready to move
- Monday and Saturday: 12.30pm
- Wednesday and Sunday: 9.30am
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Enjoy a scenic Hudson River cruise and on-board Oktoberfest on the way up to Bear Mountain State Par...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...