On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never seen nor even know about! This moderately paced tour allows riders of any skill level to get to know the Big Apple as you absorb its history, culture and famous sights. A licensed and knowledgable tour guide will accompany you through the heart of Manhattan, from the southern border of Harlem to the South Street Seaport. Everything will be provided for this 9 mile (15 km) tour, including: bike rental, basket, helmet and informative maps of the area. Don't forget to bring your camera as you'll want to remember this experience for years to come.
New York City Highlights bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the Big Apple on two wheels
- Discover the most interesting neighborhoods and streets
- Listen to an expert guide and learn about the city's rich culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of New York City
- Illustrated map
Central Park Sightseeing Store, 111 West 110th Street
Meeting point: Central Park Sightseeing Store 111 West 110th Street (between Adam Clayton Powell and Malcolm X Blvd)End point: Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across street from City Hall)
What to remember
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike
- Baby seats for infants (must be at least 1 year of age and under 40 lbs) are available for the tour. Please select a child ticket at checkout
- No Double Trailers, Tag-A-Long bikes or tandems are permitted on our tours for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience