DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore New York with your guide for a day
- Climb up to Top of the Rock
- Go on a 90-minute cruise on the Hudson River
- Enjoy lunch in Little Italy
WHAT TO EXPECT
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour all-inclusive tour. You’ll be taken all over the city in the company of a professional guide. You’ll see Manhattan's northernmost area, Harlem, and travel all the way down to the southernmost point, Battery Park. Along the way you’ll see New York’s top attractions and even enjoy lunch in Little Italy. Your guide will help you appreciate the city, providing interesting narration, answering questions, and taking you through each exploration stop on foot.
It’s a packed day that will show you the city from every angle. You’ll discover Manhattan up close as you tour the streets by foot. You’ll cruise past bridges by van. You’ll be able to admire views of the Statue of Liberty and the sprawling skyline on a cruise around the Hudson River. Finally, you’ll see New York from high above, looking down from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
End your day in the Big Apple with a full stomach, great photos, and new memories!
- Full-day guided tour
- Lunch in Little Italy
- 90-minute cruise
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Additional food and beverages
- Redeem your voucher at 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the tour bus
- The tour ends at Rockefeller Center
- Check-in by 8.45am
- Departure 9.00am
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
New York: discover all activities