DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy a fun and fast-paced tour of the American Museum of Natural History
- Learn more about animals, explorers, and the Museum’s dirty little secrets
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the dark secrets of the world-famous American Museum of Natural History on this two-hour guided tour. You’ll encounter dinosaurs, science, and adventure (oh my!) as you begin a bold journey with your unorthodox tour guide. You’ll nimbly wander through the 27-building, 1.6-million-square-foot space of the Museum, learning about the science and history behind the various exhibits. You and your fellow explorers will come up close to some of the planet’s most glorious animals and your guide will share stories of the rugged adventurers who collected them. As an added bonus you’ll be let in on the dirty little secrets which make this Museum like no other on Earth! It’s a fast-paced tour with interactive activities, fun photo ops, and a completely difference experience from your typical museum tour.
WARNING: Museum Hack is not a typical museum tour. It’s a crack team of renegade museum science junkies and former Museum employees who love to share gossip, back-stories, and amazing facts about this awesome Museum. You'll be led on a two-hour interactive adventure that includes new takes on old museum favorites as well as visits to amazing spots that are far-too-often overlooked.
- Two-hour guided tour of the American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to the Museum
- Enter the Museum via the 81st Street entrance (where the Planetarium is). Once inside, take an immediate left to go down the stairs to meet the guide in front of the gift shop directly at the base of those stairs.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- It is highly recommend to bring the following on your expedition:
- Smartphone and/or digital camera
- Adventure-ready walking shoes
- Innate sense of curiosity
- Unabashed love of science
- Childlike sense of wonder
- Pith helmet (just kidding...unless you actually have one!)
- Museum Hack is not affiliated or endorsed by the American Museum of Natural History. This is a private tour with 110% satisfaction guarantee
- Friday, Saturday and Sundays at 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Days and times are subject to change
New York: discover all activities