New York City lights evening sail on America 2.0
- Treat yourself to an after dinner special– city lights on a quiet summer night aboard the America 2.0
- See the illuminated Manhattan skyline, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy complimentary wine, beer, Champagne or soda and bring snack to enjoy with your family and friends
Climb aboard the 80-ft wooden pilot schooner, modeled after the first boat that won the America's Cup in 1851. See New York City lights at night along with the beautiful borough of lower Manhattan.
Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the schooner will pass by Ellis Island and sail out to the Statue of Liberty.
Wind and time permitting, the sail will head toward Governors Island, breeze by the Financial District and sail through the Buttermilk Channel.
Relax on board with your friends and family for an enchanted night under the stars on the New York Harbor.
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided
- No food is included, you can bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- You may bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Wednesday and Friday at 9.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...