New York City lights evening sail on the Adirondack
- Watch New York’s city lights and the Statue of Liberty illuminate the night sky from the harbor
- Pack some snacks as you relax with your friends or family with complimentary wine, Champagne and beer
- See Ellis Island and lower Manhattan aboard the 80-foot wooden schooner
Experience New York City lights like you never have along the bright and beautiful borough of Manhattan.
Climbing aboard Adirondack, an 80-foot wooden pilot schooner, you’ll quickly forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life. You’ll see the Manhattan skyline, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty illuminated by lights at night.
Some of the night's beautifully lit highlights will include:
- Chelsea Piers, a famous stretch of docks on the Hudson
- Battery park, a green haven resting on the southern tip of Manhattan
- Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954
- The Statue of Liberty, bearing the torch of America's freedom
The engines will be turned off as much as possible so sit back and enjoy the ride
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided
- No food is included, you can bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- You may bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please see calendar for availabe dates and times
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...