Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and pre-ferry multilingual tour with Pedestal access upgrade
- Explore Battery Park and see the Seaglass Carousel, Bosque Gardens and more
- Enjoy ferry tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Download the multilingual audio tour available via smartphone app
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. You’ll see the beautiful Seaglass Carousel, located within a spiraling pavilion of glass and steel. Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. End your tour at Castle Clinton, your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Next, you’ll cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Get exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
After the Statue of Liberty, you’ll cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis IslandPedestal access upgrade: (select option during checkout process)
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Children ages 2-12
- Seniors ages 62 and up
24 State St, New York, NY 10004
- Please meet your guide State Street in front of Starbucks coffee, across the street from Battery Park at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Upgrade to Pedestal access currently NOT offered
- For the multilingual audio guide download the app "Audiotour Guides NSDEV"
- Available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese
- Daily at 8.45am or 11.30am
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island--New York City landmarks and s...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Alive After Five happy hour cruise is your new favorite after-work spot for great drinks, a bite to ...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
Take in breathtaking views of magical Manhattan on a high-performance helicopter with floor-to-ceili...
Listen to the beautiful, uplifting sounds of a world famous NYC gospel choir, learn the history of A...
Touring through lower Manhattan on a Cannondale bicycle is not to be missed, whether you're a native...
Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on non-traditional ...