Superhero bus tour of NYC
- Visit 40 NYC filming locations from your favorite comic books
- Pass by the Daily Bulge office building from Spider-Man
- Visit the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
Discover your favorite superheros from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman and Jessica Jones on a bus tour around New York City! With over 40 locations, there's no shortage of action and excitement on this three-hour excursion. Pass by the locations featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Heroes.
Other highlights include:
- Take a walk in Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet from the Superman franchise
- Relive the Battle of New York on Park Avenue from The Avengers
- Pass by the Daily Bugle office building from Spider-Man
- Snap a photo where Danny Rand flips over a cab in Iron Fist
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange where Batman battles Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
- Drive by iconic City Hall and its famous courthouses, seen in both Daredevil and Jessica Jones
- Spot the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
- Three-hour guided bus tour
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (5 years or younger): free
- Children (6-9 years old): reduced price
Midtown Comics at 200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenue
- Inside the store
- Fridays and Saturdays at 12.00pm
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...