Tickets to Once On This Island on Broadway
- See the show that has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival
- Experience groundbreaking vision of two-time Tony Award® nominated director Michael Arden
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival.
This is the sweeping theatrical power of Once On This Island - the universal tale of Ti Moune (2018 Tony Award® nominee Hailey Kilgore), a fearless peasant girl in search of her place in the world, and ready to risk it all for love.
Guided by the mighty island gods (played by Tony Award® winner Lea Salonga, Glee’s Alex Newell, American Idol’s Tamyra Gray, and Cats’ Quentin Early Darrington), Ti Moune sets out on a remarkable journey to reunite with the man who has captured her heart.
The groundbreaking vision of two-time Tony Award® nominated director Michael Arden (Spring Awakening revival) and acclaimed choreographer Camille A. Brown (NBC’s Jesus Christ Superstar Live) conjures up “a place where magic is possible and beauty is apparent for all to see!” (The Huffington Post).
Gather around for Once On This Island - the musical NY1 hails as “exhilarating theater! It’s impossible to resist!” And where the timeless power of theatre brings us together, moves our hearts and helps us weather the storm.
“What a delight it is to enter the world of Once On This Island!” raves The New York Times. Time Out New York cheers, “After seeing this imaginative and dynamic musical, you may feel once is not enough!”
- Tickets to Once on This Island at the Circle In The Square Theatre
Circle In The Square Theatre,1633 Broadway / 235 West 50th Street, New York, NY 10019
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Once On This Island is recommended for ages 4 and up
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- This show has no intermission
- Photos by Joan Marcus
- Mondays and Fridays at 8.00pm
- Tuesdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays at 2.00pm
- Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm and 7.30pm
- Show runs until 30 December 2018
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
YOU CAN'T SIT WITH THEM. BUT YOU CAN SIT IN THE AUDIENCE. MEAN GIRLS is now a ferociously funny new ...
The spectacular Robert Carsen production returns to the Met for the first time since 2000, with bass...
Jack O’Brien’s epic production of Puccini’s triple bill features first-class casting: tenor Marcelo ...
Penny Woolcock’s breathtaking production, a highlight of the 2015–16 season, makes its much awaited ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Visit Belmont and Arthur Avenue in New York City on this guided walking tour. These areas are famous...
As home to two of NYC’s most important sites – the Statue of Liberty & the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ...
Visit New York City on a half-day tour with a professional tour guide and then revisit everything an...
Join the mob on a trip through Sopranoland on a tour featuring over 40 locations including: - Stop a...