Tickets to the Lion King on Broadway
- See one of Broadway’s most popular shows
- Gaze upon the elaborate costumes
- Enjoy the award-winning music
- Relive one of your favorite Disney films on stage
The Lion King continues to amaze, with astounding visuals that will make this a show you'll remember forever. Marvel at the breathtaking spectacle of animals brought to life by an enormous company of international performers, whose detailed costumes, carved masks, and intricate makeup will transport you to the gorgeous vistas of the African savanna.
Based on the 1994 Disney animated film, The Lion King continues to reign as one of the most popular shows on Broadway and around the world. The global phenomenon is the winner of more than 70 major awards worldwide, including the Tony Award® for Best Musical, and the Grammy® for Best Musical Show Album.
- Tickets to the Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre
Minskoff Theatre, 200 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Purses, briefcases and large bags may be inspected upon arrival. For your convenience, it is recommended to refrain from bringing large bags to the theatre
- There is one intermission in this show
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese for 10.00$. Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...