Two-day Washington D.C, Philadelphia and Amish Country tour from NYC
- Visit the “City of Brotherly Love” and the national capital on a two day tour
- See panoramic cityscapes of the three top destinations on the east coast
- Stop in the land of the Amish for a break from modern day living
Day 1: New York – Philadelphia- Washington D.C.
Depart New York through New Jersey to the city of brotherly love– Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia, you’ll visit the Liberty Bell, Independence National Park and Congress Hall. Then, you’ll take a walk through Elfreth’s Alley which is the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Next, you’ll continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
On your way to Washington D.C., you’ll visit the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue east to the land of the Amish– Lancaster. First, you’ll take a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without modern day essentials– no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances. Afterwards, you’ll have a chance to stop at an Amish marketplace where you can shop for handmade arts crafts and products.
In the late afternoon, you’ll depart east for an evening arrival in Washington DC. with overnight stay at the Wyndham Garden.
Day 2: Washington DC - New York
Start the day with a visit of Thomas Jefferson Memorial, by the Tidal Basin, surrounded with famous Japanese cherry blossom trees. Visit the Arlington National Cemetery, the changing of the guards and the Kennedy family gravesite.
The next stop is Capitol Hill. See the US Capitol and the White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
In the late afternoon you’ll depart north for an evening arrival in New York.
- 1 night hotel including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Philadelphia & Washington DC
- Amish buggy ride
- Free WIFI available on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children ages 2-14 travelling with two adults
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th St.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Free WIFI available on bus
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...