VR World New York
- Experience a virtual reality
Enter the largest virtual reality (VR) world in the Western Hemisphere. Expanding over 15,000 square feet and 3 levels, you’ll be able to experience different realities developed up to date.
As you’re teleported into a 3D dimension, you’ll stimulate your senses – hearing, touch, and vision –during this immersive experience. Once you purchase a pass, you’ll unlock participation to over 50 unique experiences, each lasting between 5-10 minutes.
You’ll wear an Oculus, HTC Vive, or Samsung Gear headset. Each different headset comes with different virtual experiences. You’ll enter an artificial world that either engages your hands as you would in a video game or is completely hands-free. Once you you put on your VR mask, you can’t see or hear anything else around you.
VR World tickets can be purchased for a timed, two-hour slot or an all-day pass.
- Pass for VR World
- Non-alcoholic drinks, beer, wine and liquor (available to purchase)
8 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, Сполучені Штати Америки
VR World is located at 4 East 34th St. New York, NY 10016, steps from the Empire State Building. Take subway lines B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W to Herald Square or line 6 to 33 Street Station.
- Participants must be at least 7 years old as some experiences require physical movements
- Every individual must purchase a ticket to enter VR World, even if not participating
- There is no outside food or drinks are allowed in the venue
- No storage available for personal items
- Dress for comfort
- Tuesday-Saturday 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Monday and Sunday 12.00pm-8.00pm
- Full bar (21+) open from 2.00pm to close
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...