Audioguided tour of Bruges from Paris
- Take an audio-guided tour of Bruges at your own pace
- A city center recognized as UNESCO World Heritage
- Taste culinary specialties from Bruges
- Canal cruise in the summertime to admire the “Venice of the North”
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a tour through the city center.
After leaving our office near the Louvre at 7:15 a.m. aboard an air-conditioned tour bus, you will arrive at 11:00 a.m., just in time to explore part of the city before choosing a restaurant for lunch. Be sure to taste traditional Belgian fare, such as moules-frites, carbonade flamande, Bruges pork fillet, salmon with asparagus, waffles, and other delicacies.
Next, continue visiting the city at your own rhythm. Stop to admire Gothic architecture in the historic medieval city center, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore picturesque city streets as you listen to audio guide commentary. You’ll see Bruges’s most prominent monuments: The Markt, the Belfry of Bruges standing tall in the former market hall, the 13th-century Church of Our Lady and its striking red-brick tower, the Beguinage (a Benedictine monastery) and the impressive City Hall.
During your walk, you may want to stop to visit museums that house illustrious Flemish artwork and local artisan craft. Take the time to taste local specialties such as Belgian chocolate.
From April to October, you can enjoy an audio-guided cruise down the canals that flow through the city. As you glide through the water, you can gaze out at extravagantly colored Flemish homes and take in Bruges’s quiet, mystical atmosphere.
The tour bus will leave Bruges at 4:30 p.m. and will arrive at our agency around 9:00 p.m.
- Round trip by air-conditioned coach
- Bruges city center audio guide.
- Canal cruise in Summer (April to October)
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour at the Agency PARISCityVISION located near the Louvre Museum. Metro: Tuileries (line1), Pyramides (lines7, 13).
- Audioguide available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japenese
- A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union
- In Winter, comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- On-site visit duration: 5h
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply:
2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Departure at 7.15am
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
tennis: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Ticket...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...