Batobus pass - Hop-on hop-off boat on the Seine
- Enjoy 8 stops in the heart of Paris
- Get around Paris at your own pace
- Get panoramic views from the Seine
- Discover the city in a comfortable boat
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-over boat stopping in 8 different attractions and monuments along the Seine. Pleasant means of transportation for tourists, the Batobus is also a smooth way for parisians to rediscover the city wihtout stress.
Board and alight where you want, when you want and as often as you want during the period of validity chosen,1 day (24hours) , 2 days (48hours) at the following stops close to Paris' main districts and monuments:
- Eiffel Tower
- Orsay Museum
- Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode et du Design
- 1-day (24H) or 2-days pass (48H)
- Entrance to museums and attractions
- Children -3: free
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Student card, Navigo cards: reduced
Collect your 1-day/2-day pass at the stop of your choice.
- Collect your pass at the stop of your choice
- 2-day pass must be used on 2 consecutive days (48H)
- There are no toilets on board or even the stations
- From April to September
Everyday from 10.00am to 9.30pm
Departure every 20 minutes
- From September to April
Everyday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
Departure every 25 minutes
Save money and time with the Paris City Pass! Enjoy free entrance to more than 55 museums, attractio...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
Travel Wifi offers the easiest way to stay connected to the Internet while traveling in Paris, with ...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Explore the city and discover the magical atmosphere of the river Seine with the Bus & Boat Pass! Co...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Latin Quarter is one of Paris's best-known areas, located on the left bank of the Seine. Halfway...
Montmartre es uno de los barrios más famosos de París que no puedes dejar de visitar si te encuentra...