Best of the Louvre with Mona Lisa express tour
- Visit in small group of only 6 people or less
- Save time skipping the line at the entrance
- See Louvre’s Top 5 masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa
- Stay in the Louvre after the tour as long as you wish
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like the Louvre. But with this personalized tour, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting, all enjoyment. Our local expert English speaking guides have hand selected the top must-see pieces in the world’s most-visited museum.
Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the world’s most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before.
At the end of the tour you can stay in the museum for longer and explore the Louvre at your own pace.
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (4-14 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years old): free
Carrousel du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Our coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- This service ends inside Louvre Museum
- Due to extra security measures we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
10:30 am, 11:30 am, 03:30 pm, 06:30 pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...