Best of the Louvre with Mona Lisa express tour
- Visit in small group of only 6 people or less
- Save time skipping the line at the entrance
- See Louvre’s Top 5 masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa
- Stay in the Louvre after the tour as long as you wish
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like the Louvre. But with this personalized tour, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting, all enjoyment. Our local expert English speaking guides have hand selected the top must-see pieces in the world’s most-visited museum.
Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the world’s most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before.
At the end of the tour you can stay in the museum for longer and explore the Louvre at your own pace.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (4-14 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years old): free
Carrousel du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Our coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- This service ends inside Louvre Museum
- Due to extra security measures we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- Operating Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure Times: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 03:30 pm, 06:30 pm
Note: All visitors should be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Two birds with one stone! Pass by the most exquisit sights of Paris and enjoy a gourmet lunch on boa...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
In private group of 7 people, you'll leave Paris with your guide to reach Saint-Malo and Mont Saint-...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Toulouse 24-11-2018 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Boulo...
Save valuable time at one of the most popular attraction in Paris with a skip-the-line ticket to the...