City tour of Paris and Arc de Triomphe ticket
- Panoramic bus City Tour for an unbeatable view of Paris
- Discover Paris’s iconic districts and monuments
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe whenever you want
- Discover an exceptional view of Paris from atop the Arc de Triomphe
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and go up the Arc de Triomphe to get breathtaking views of the Champs Elysées. Inspired by the Roman Arch of Titus, the construction of the arch was ordered by Napoléon I in 1806 and inaugurated in 1836. Symbol of France's history, it's one of the most visited monuments in Paris. From up there, you'll enjoy a 360° view of Paris' most famous monuments. Brochures are available on spot to learn more about the history of the arch.
After your visit of the Arc de Triomphe, get on board of a panoramic bus to discover Paris' best monuments and neighborhoods. The city tour leaves from our agency located near the Louvre and can be taken before or after your visit of the Arc de Triomphe. Audio commentaries available in 10 languages.
- Entry pass and rooftop access
- Informational pamphlet
- Guided tour
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm.
- Individuals with reduced mobility can take an elevator to the upper level (the elevator does not go all the way to the top)
- Strollers, scooters, bicycles, suitcases, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed
- Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit) are not allowed
- The monument may be required to close for safety reasons, inclement weather or special ceremonies
- Telescopes are available on the Arc de Triomphe
- Guide dogs are allowed
- Opening hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Your pass is valid for one year
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
Opening hours of the Arc de Triomphe: Every day from 10.00am to 11.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...